How to Set Up a Return Online
- Log in to your account, or sign in as a guest
- Select the order(s) you wish to return
- Click on ‘Setup Return’
Find My Order
You may initiate a return for an item(s) within 30 days of receipt for a full refund of the original payment. Returns requested between 31 and 60 days after receipt will only qualify for store credit. Refunds will be applied to your account (minus return shipping) once the item has been received and inspected through our warehouse.
To qualify for a general return, the item(s):
- Must be in resalable condition
- Must be free from scratches and/or defects
- Must not have been installed
- Must be in the original manufacturer’s box and packaging
- Must not have any writing on the original packaging
- Must not be missing pieces
- Must not be clearance/liquidations/closeout
- Must not be an appliance (appliances only qualify if defective)
In most cases, restocking fees are not charged. Exceptions include general returns for very large items such as bathtubs, shower surrounds, large water heaters, and commercial sinks, as well as items with customer negotiated discounts.
You may initiate a return for defective item(s) within 90 days of receipt for a full refund. Once a return has been set up and returned to our warehouse, it will be inspected. If the return is deemed to be defective, a full refund will be applied to your account.
To qualify for a defective return, one of the following must apply:
- Item has a defect that hinders its usability for the purpose of which it was designed
- Item was damaged during transit prior to delivery
- Incorrect item was received
5280 Plumbing Supply and its affiliates are not responsible for any labor costs related to handling, installing, or uninstalling items purchased. Items that have had gasoline in them are NOT returnable due to shipping restrictions of hazardous material.
Customer Support Teams
Returns from Canada
Setting up returns for our neighbors to the North is easily accomplished. Just keep in mind the following additional considerations and requirements:
- Shipping charges are not refundable unless the product being returned is defective or damaged.
- Taxes and duties on Canadian shipments are fully refundable, but subject to current exchange rates.
- The customer is responsible for including all necessary return documents with the return shipment. If documents are missing, then taxes or duties may be charged to generate new documents and re-import the item back to the United States. These fees will be charged at current exchange rates.
- Returns for Canadian customers may be subject to an additional 3-5 business days of processing time.